AEROSTUDIES is a leader in web-based training & safety software for aviation since 2001. Our success was built primarily on referrals from our very loyal clients. We are now transforming our business by implementing marketing to achieve our company’s full potential.
We seek an experienced graphic designer who will play a major role in the exciting growth of our company by applying strong design skills to develop a full array of marketing collateral and communications resources.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- As a Graphic/Web Designer you will help design all aspects of the Aerostudies brand, from website design to product presentations, email templates as well as digital advertising.
- Work closely with the management team to create, update and maintain Aerostudies sales deck and other sales/marketing collateral.
- Design, create and publish website and training content.
- Develop a full style guide to standardise Aerostudies visual identity and best practices.
- Produce video product screencasts and other multimedia recordings.
- Gathering information from the team as well as sourcing and managing external vendors and contractors.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Suite of products and good understanding of HTML and CSS (WordPress is a bonus).
- Demonstrable design (Graphic and Web) skills with a strong portfolio.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- 5 Years design experience.
This position will require excellent written and verbal communication, strong computer use skills, great web-savviness, self motivation, and ability to showcase a business and its products.
Your compensation will consist of a strong base salary and highly motivating performance bonuses. We have comprehensive health & dental coverage plus several other unique benefits. Our offices are located in South Edmonton in a very cool tech centre.
Are you ready for this challenge and its exciting rewards? Apply at with your portfolio. Currently we are unable to provide relocation – so local candidates only please. Remote, WFH or hybrid work model is an option in the future.