Aerostudies is a world-leader in web-based training and safety management systems for the Business & Commuter Aviation industry since 2001.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Expert to play a key role in our transition to a marketing oriented company to achieve our global potential. Working directly with the CEO, you will produce a broad spectrum of marketing collateral and manage numerous ongoing marketing projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Produce new company website and ongoing management of content
- Produce & distribute targeted electronic newsletters
- Design and produce promotional materials in online and offline formats
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Create product tutorials, client case studies, etc. in web video and other formats
- Write, distribute, and manage media publicity campaigns
- Create content for multiple social media channels and manage regular updates
- Design promotional displays and present at international conferences and trade shows.
- Marketing: Planning, designing, developing broad range of marketing collateral.
- Communications: Business Communications, Online Marketing.
- Project management.
- SAAS / Web Business Products Market
- Marketing Communications: Preferably B2B.
- Website design and content management, email marketing, graphic design, design
and production of marketing collateral, media relations, etc.
- Sourcing and managing contractors and/or building dynamic teams of employees.
- Self-start projects and follow them through to completion on your own ambition.
- Desire & ability to figure out solutions to challenges.
- High energy and drive for success.
- Top notch professionalism and business ethics.
- True team player
- Desire for continuous learning.
This position will require excellent written and verbal communication, international travel, strong computer use skills, great web-savviness, self motivation and ability to showcase a business and its products to the max.
Your compensation will consist of a strong base salary ($55 – $80k) plus highly motivating performance bonuses. We offer comprehensive health & dental plan plus several other benefits. Our offices are located in South Edmonton in a very cool tech centre with fitness and recreation facilities plus free classes on premises.
Are you ready for this challenge and its exciting rewards? MARKET YOURSELF TO US.
Currently we are unable to provide re-location assistance – only Edmonton area based candidates will be considered.