Web-Based Training and Safety Management Software
Aerostudies is a well established (since 2001) leader in web-based training and safety management software. When you see a commercial airplane or business jet flying in Canada or U.S., chances are it’s flight crew have used our software.
We are seeking a dynamic person to provide technical support, product onboarding/training, and liaison with product development team and company management to ensure our software continues to excellently meet the needs of our clients.
- 2+ years experience providing client/technical support for web technologies
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience with support systems such as Help Scout, Zendesk or others.
- Ability to handle customer issues skillfully, with compassion and empathy.
- Comfortable with technical concepts and debugging skills
- Organized and capable of prioritizing tasks, communicating with technical and non-technical team members.
- Able to travel, including internationally (valid passport required). Approximately 4 – 10 trips, 1 – 6 days each, per year.
- Front-line client support; problem solving and answering questions in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
- Engage with clients through a variety of touch-points such as online support system, phone, email, chat, and on-site visits.
- Showcase new features and conduct product training to new and existing clients.
- Provide long-term support to clients by assessing and escalating product issues such as bugs, product usability and function.
- Develop documentation ( Improve help documentation) to support and streamline operations.
- Provide feedback for improvements to the software
- Assist in planning and producing client training conferences
Who we’re looking for:
- An effective communicator with strong organizational skills
- A resourceful and energetic individual who can react quickly and professionally to diverse range of challenges
You will report directly to the manager of development and the company president. We offer company paid benefit plan which includes excellent extended health, dental, vision, and travel coverage. We have a casual office atmosphere in a very cool tech centre office building. Being a small company, you will play a very key role in an exciting growth phase of this well-established and highly respected business.
Location: South Edmonton. We are only considering candidates who currently live in the area.
Start Date: August 9.
Position: Full time, permanent. Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 5:00.
Please send application with your detailed résumé to: .