Controlled, tracked and documented communication with your staff.
INCLUDED in ASCENT Aviation E-training System.
Send communications to your staff using the ASCENT system, and have a fully detailed tracking of all messages and their status.
Just create a new Memo, specify your options like To addresses, category, urgency, subject, attachments, etc.
Pick the groups or individual(s) you want to send it to, and click to distribute.
You can set it so that when a recipient logs in, they must click the acknowledgment message (customizable, of course).
Recipients are notified by e-mail they have a memo they must read.
You can force them to click a confirmation (eg: “I have read, understood and accepted this memo”) in order to clear it from their screen.
See who has or has not read memos. All staff have access to the company-wide memo library (custom sortable) and secure access to memos sent only to them.
No more bugging your staff to read important messages. No more guessing if people have read the message. This gives you documented proof they have read, understood, and agreed to the message.
Use Memo System For
- Securely controlled by Communications Manager interface login
- Same content editor as ASCENT courses (can include graphics, etc.)
- Totally point-and-click
- Automatic sequential numbering
- Automatic e-mail notifications
- Option for “forced” read of memos (reader must acknowledge they read and understand – tracked and recorded)
- Easy to use online library of all memos, clearly displaying
- Customizable logo, headings, etc.
- Message amendment feature
- Add attachments and/or reference items
- Generate reports on messages status
- Show/hide memo heading
- Customizable Decline/Refuse acknowledgement option
- Company Policy Notifications
- Flight Ops Bulletins
- Service Bulletins
- Regulations Updates