Pricing Includes ALL Of The Following:
- Initial set-up, custom branded sign-in page, custom branding of entire system.
- System Hosting (on high end commercial server) & Maintenance
- Technical Support (see details below)
- Updates (Improvement and new features)
- Appropriate number of ‘staff’ tokens for your staff needs (more available for free)
- Fully featured content editing suite with drag-&-drop text, images, video, sound, PowerPoint, etc.
- Unlimited number of courses and exams
- Robust PowerPoint converter for super easy and very flexible building of courses from PowerPoint
- UNLIMITED use of all features and functions of the system including:
- Safety Reports
- Training Records & Reporting
- Auto Email Reminders
- And much more
- Archiving of all content and training records indefinitely for as long as you subscribe
* Price breakdown for reference only • For pricing between tiers, just add users at the attained tier pricing. [ie: for 1200 users: $19,980 + (200 X $19.98) = $23,976] • Contact us for pricing over 4000 users • GST not included in prices
Pricing Terms and Conditions
More Student users can be added any time at your attained pricing tier, pro-rated to closest month to balance of your paid subscription period.
ASCENT Workplace Edition is for use within a single aviation company/ organization (multiple locations OK) for free distribution of unlimited training within that organization. If you sell training courses, check out our course-based Trainer’s Edition of ASCENT.
Use of the ASCENT system is subject to the terms and conditions of the ASCENT Software User Licensing Agreement, provided in the ASCENT system.
Prices effective January 1, 2008. Some terms and restrictions may apply. Prices subject to change. Contact Aerostudies for details.
Prices in CAD/USD (on par at time of writing).
Initial System Training
Although ASCENT is very easy to use and quite intuitive, most of our clients appreciate a familiarization with it and some instruction on how to convert training materials to online courses.
We provide a detailed familiarization of the administrative and editing parts of the ASCENT system. In most cases, this is done on-site at the client’s offices (travel expense extra, some restrictions apply). We can also do it via a web/phone conference (no charge) or at our offices in Edmonton.
Our training sessions are usually about four hours, depending on the computer skill levels of the learners. Most clients send about 2 – 8 people to the training. Attendees should be comfortable with using a computer, MS Word, PowerPoint, and doing some stuff on the web (ie: online banking or purchasing).
Training Sessions Generally Includes:
- General tour of the system
- Formatting & optimizing images and other content
- Effective copying & pasting from word processor documents
- Course structure guidelines
- Content page layout guidelines
- How to set up Quizzes/Exams, Surveys, and Memos
- Publishing and managing courses
- System user administration
- Training records admin
- Populating & managing Glossary, Reference Library, Rec Room, Links, etc.
- General tips on using system
- Providing user support and troubleshooting
In the training session, we build a complete sample course that includes a quiz and a survey, we then show you how to publish it. We will also show you how to create a new user and assign them the course we created. We will then walk you through the course as the new user we created. We will then show you how to check their training records. We will leave you with a template of a properly structured course in your system, which you can use to easily use to create new courses.
We love providing tech support, not because we make money from it (there is no charge for tech support), but because we do it so well that our customers fervently recommend us to others. This is what keeps us in business.
We provide “second tier” tech support. This means that your users must contact you for questions or issues. You are responsible for dealing with your general user support (ie: “Sir, you need to launch your web browser”).
If you can not resolve any issues or if you’ve found a technical bug that is when you contact us.
We provide you a tech support e-mail address which goes to our tech team. Although our business hours are Mon – Fri, 8:00 – 5:00 (MST), we monitor for system errors and urgencies outside of business hours.